If you have passion to dramatically improve patient s lives and enjoy working in a flexible, non-traditional, and progressive setting with other amazing people then look no further. We have subacute inpatient rehab opportunities with immediate needs for physiatry consultants in the greater Houston area.
Seeking Board Eligible or Board Certified Physiatrist to join Physiatry owned and operated company. Physician will serve as an acute-level pain management/rehab consultant to well-managed, subacute skilled nursing facilities. Will work collaboratively with medical director, attending physicians, and therapy to improve functional outcomes of patients receiving short term rehab services. Company Offers
- Administrative and billing/coding support services allowing physicians to focus on patients and making sure they have the best possible care.
- Availability of 24/7 physician to physician education, guidance, and support.
- Focus on CMS compliance.
- Flexible hours.
- Call: Inpatient Shared calls and weekends. SAR no call.
- Affiliation: Independent contractor and salaried positions
- Compensation: Highly competitive compensation plans
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .