Largest private mental health treatment organization in Florida is seeking a BC Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist in Broward County, FL to join their team as Program Director. In this role you will be overseeing our Child/Adolescent Psychiatry Residency program.
- Includes about 24 r e sidents total with the new year having 9
- 25-50% time will be administrative, the rest inpatient rounds with the residents
- Must have experience as program director for residents for an ACGME program
Compensation and Benefits:
- A competitive base salary
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance and signing incentive possible
- You will receive full administrative, billing, insurance verification, and on-call support, plus usage of company-owned Ritz Carlton time-share, and 70' yacht.
- Malpractice insurance and a full array of benefits.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC215442