Health Systems seeks an in-patient psychiatrist to cover the Palm Beach location. Provide psychiatric medical care to patients suffering from various mental illnesses and diseases. Examine patients, conduct/order diagnostic tests, analyze the results, make diagnoses, and prescribe and implement various medications and other treatment therapies.
Work a regular schedule, not 7/7. One weekend/2 weekend days per month required. Opportunity for medical directorship, PHP. Adult, Geriatric & Child/Adolescent Psychiatrists considered. Position requires a medical degree, Florida physician license, and completion of a 4-year psychiatric residency.
Overall responsibilities will include:
- Leading experienced clinical teams
- Conducting psychiatric evaluations
- Establishing diagnoses, prescribing medication, and providing therapy
- Daily care of patients in PHP/IOP
- Collaborating with family therapists, individual therapists, nurses and psychiatrists
Compensation and Benefits:
- A competitive base salary
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance and signing incentive possible
- You can set your own schedule, work within your own areas of interest and also have the opportunity for greater earnings.
- You will receive full administrative, billing, insurance verification, and on-call support, plus usage of company-owned Ritz Carlton time-share, and 70' yacht.
- Malpractice insurance and a full array of benefits.
- Full/Part-time, flexible schedules tailored to suit your needs/interests.