CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Pennsylvania with their search for an interventional radiologist. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with a 1:4 call rotation. You must be board certified or board eligible. You will need a PA medical license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 9 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This opening is located in northeast Pennsylvania. Its low cost of living, changing seasons, friendly community, local museums, good shopping, and dining will all make you want to happy to call it home. You will also be close to the Pocono Mountains and be able to enjoy great skiing and watersports.
Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
If you are interested, please send an updated CV to or call or text . All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number .
- Competitive compensation and ben
- 9 weeks of vacation
- Join one of the nation's leading health systems
- IR focus opportunity
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice paid
- Low cost of living and highly rated public and private schools
- Easy access to Philadelphia and NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail