Come live and practice in the greater Dallas, TX area that is growing like few other metro areas of the country. Every amenity, cuisine, form of entertainment, choice of great schools, and so much more are at your fingertips.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Call Nicole Frohman at or email your CV to .
- Wonderful benefits
- Monday through Friday, 4-day workweek is possible
- Weeknight and weekend call frequency will will be determined
- May work at multiple facilities in the DFW metroplex area
- Join a subspecialized radiology group with around 120 radiologists
- Must be MQSA-certified in mammography and tomosynthesis
- Fellowship-trained in breast imaging is a must, and 2022 fellows are welcomed
- Outstanding location in Dallas, Texas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail