On the shores of Lake Michigan in northwest, lower-Peninsula Michigan
35 miles to Mackinaw City
200 miles to Lansing
Cardiovascular Surgeon to join Heart and Vascular Specialty group. Join this well-respected and established practice that is built on the principle of providing compassionate, high quality, and state-of-the art care.
Michigan has earned the highest quality rating for heart bypass surgery as determined by the Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS). Of the more than 700 hospitals across the country that were part of the study, Group performed significantly higher than the mean score, placing it among the top 15% of hospitals nationwide.
Group has an active TAVR program and structural heart disease research program. You will have the ability to become involved in TAVR procedures. Qualified candidates will have cardiac and vascular experience and will be board certified in both Vascular and Cardiothoracic Surgery. Delivers a winning practice environment:
- Integrated system with comprehensive services for patients
- Best practices focused on safety, service and quality
- Nationally recognized for excellence in patient safety
- Expert operations management
- Marketing development support to ensure practice growth
- 86 sites designated as Patient Centered Medical Homes