30 miles to Stockton
60 miles to Sacramento
90 miles to downtown San Francisco
100 mile to Yosemite National Park
3 hours to Lake Tahoe
Largest General Surgery/Trauma Surgery group in region and Central Valley is growing.
• Mixed practice includes trauma, acute care surgery, and general surgery
• Level I or II Trauma Center training/experience required is an ACS verified level II Trauma Center
• Fellowship training in Trauma/Critical Care, Colorectal surgery, or Surgical Oncology a plus
• Must take equitable share of ER Trauma/General Surgery call 1 in 7; compensated
• Hospital-based Trauma PA s assist with Call coverage; first assist duties in OR
• Group consists of 15 different specialties.
• Non-profit model allows physicians to enjoy the autonomy of private practice with the security of being employed
• Medical Foundation manages all administrative duties for physicians including marketing, staffing, billing/collecting, etc.
• Offices located adjacent to a 465-bed multi-specialty Level II Trauma Center
• Compensation package includes salary guarantee (based on FMV guidelines), relocation package, full health/dental/vision benefits package, 401k, deferred compensation plan, CME allowance, malpractice/tail insurance coverage
• Income is based on productivity (wRVU model) after guarantee period