Pennsylvania - General Surgery
Client in Pennsylvania has an opening for a General Surgeon to join one of their hospital-based practices. The practice receives referrals from the health network which includes clinics in seven communities.
• Admissions are all at one facility
• OR cases have averaged over 100 procedures a month and no OB.
• OR cases involve "Bread & Butter" surgeries, including, Laparoscopies, Lap Choles, Hernia Repairs, Endoscopies, Colonoscopies, Enterectomies, etc.
• Consistent high-quality care and unexpected efficiency in a friendly atmosphere are the operating principles of this practice.
• Active and consulting medical staff and services provide a broad base of primary care and specialties including: cardiology, community wellness, emergency medicine, family medicine, gynecology, home health care, internal medicine, occupational medicine, urology, oncology/outpatient chemotherapy, ophthalmology, orthopedics, pain medicine, pathology, podiatric medicine, radiology, rehabilitation services and surgery.
• Enjoy a generous salary with an excellent benefits package including paid malpractice insurance, medical and dental insurance, group life insurance, vacation, CME with expenses, short and long-term disability, as well as all interview and relocation expenses.
The facility is a 31-bed acute care hospital. Their active and consulting medical staff and care providers offer a broad base of primary and specialty care and services including: family and internal medicine, women s health, surgical services, 24 hour Emergency Room, Center for Orthopaedics, Interventional Pain Management, the full range of rehabilitation services (physical, occupational, and speech therapies), Cardiac Rehab, cardiology and gastroenterology (digestive health) clinics,