Highly successful, large private practice is seeking an orthopaedic spine surgeon to join their practice in Augusta, GA & a satellite office in Aiken, SC.
- Incoming orthopaedic surgeon is required to take general orthopedic call
- Board certified or board eligible
- Practice call is rotated and ER call coverage is combined with another orthopaedic group
- Fellowship trained in orthopaedic spine
- Employed opportunity through a private practice; however, Hospital will provide an income guarantee
- Relocation and sign on bonus available
- Committed to providing the highest level of quality care easily accessible in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Hospital leads the way in Augusta with procedures in robotic surgery and advanced orthopedic services and emergency care that is second to none.
- Hospital is certified as a Primary Stroke Center, as well as an Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- The first hospital in the area to be designated a Center of Excellence in Women s Health Surgery
- Recognized as one of only 17 hospitals in the state of Georgia placed in the Chairman s Category.
- Home to the largest inpatient burn center in the United States
About Augusta, GA:
Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia s second largest city offe