Medical Center located just 10 miles north of St. Louis, MO is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon: Sports Medicine to provide full-time services at a Hospital Affiliated Clinic.
- Employed Position
- Join an established, busy practice
- Office Space ready and available
- All necessary equipment ready and available
- Anesthesia coverage 24/7
- 3 endoscopy suites, Fuji scopes and more
- Experienced staff
- Mentorship from current surgeons available
- Experienced Physicians and New Grads welcome to apply
- Ability to perform General ORS, Joints, Fractures preferred
- U.S. BE/BC
- Clean background
Benefits May Include:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Incentive/Productivity Bonus
- Relocation Expenses
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Commencement bonus
- Stipend during Training
- Total Medical Education Debt Assistance potential
- Employed benefits package
- Visa Support available and more!
About the Area:
This wonderful city is the best well-kept secret in Illinois. With excellent school systems, recreation, business and culture, as well as an amazing Park District, we truly have something for the entire family. We are just a river's width away from professional sports, fine dining, shopping and more! If you're looking for high quality of life, Granite City offers a low crime rate, low cost of living, easy access to world-class arts and entertainment and some of the most serene lakes in Illinois.
From iconic structures and beautiful architecture to historic metro areas and family-friendly communities, it s no wonder people are moving to St. Louis and loving every part of it. It s currently home to 303,000 residents who are proud of the tight-knit community they ve fostered.
St. Louis is one of America s most historic cities. The city s past, as a staging post for westward expansion, as an industrial and transportation hub, and as one of the country s musical and baseball capitals, is etched into the city s DNA. The city is undergoing regeneration that is bringing new jobs and research facilities, revitalizing abandoned industrial land and attracting tourists. Known as the Gateway to the West, St. Louis can be described as a big city with small-town charm. Whether you re looking to be in the heart of downtown or settle in the suburbs, you ll easily be able to find the perfect neighborhood for you and your family.
According to the 2019 U.S. News & World Report , St. Louis ranks among the best places to live in the U.S., coming in at number 81 of 125 cities. The report analyzed metro areas in the U.S.