NaphCare is hiring PRN Licensed Mental Health Counselors to join our team at the Pima County Department of Behavioral Health - Juvenlie Facility located in Tucson, AZ. We are looking for candidates that are a Licensed Clinical Social Worker - LCSW , Licensed Masters Social Worker - LMSW , Licensed Associate Counselor - LAC, or Licensed Professional Counselor - LPC with 3+ years of experience preferred. Come learn correctional healthcare as you use our cutting-edge resources, including our award winning electronic operating system.
NaphCare pays well, offers outstanding benefits, and has an incredibly engaged corporate support team to make sure you have what you need to be truly excellent at what you do.
Mental Health Counselor Requirements:
- Masters prepared candidate with active, unrestricted licensure as a Mental Health Professional in the state of employment
- 3 years experience preferred
- LMSW, LCSW, LAC, or LPC
Mental Health Counselor Responsibilities/Duties:
- Perform and document mental health evaluations, progress notes, individual and group counseling notes and suicide watch notes
- Coordinate with healthcare and security staff regarding patients' mental health care and release dates
- Participate in educational and training activities related to mental health care for patients, security personnel, and healthcare staff
- Demonstrate knowledge of DSM-V criteria
NaphCare Benefits for full time employees include:
- Prescriptions free of charge through our health plan
- Health, dental & vision insuranceEmployment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution
- Tuition Assistance to further your education
- Referral bonuses when you help us find talented team members
- NaphCare University - for convenient online learning
- Term life insurance at no cost to you
- Generous paid time off & paid holidays
NaphCare partners with correctional facilities to provide proactive, patient-focused healthcare. We recognize that we serve a unique and diverse patient population, and our onsite teams take pride in bringing excellence in care to a population in great need. Be part of a world-class team of professionals who are revolutionizing correctional healthcare.
As a Licensed Social Worker or Counselor, have you ever wanted to work somewhere where you can see real results from what you do? Where you are part of a true mental health professional team, well-supported by management and technology, such that you know your patients quickly receive any medications they need, receive fast follow-up from providers and experience remarkable results? Would you like to work in a place that is secure and where most patients are very appreciative of your care?
Working with Naphcare has provided me with amazing opportunities for growth. Through my various roles I've experienced the benefit of balancing management tasks with performing direct patient care to serve our most vulnerable populations. It has been tremendously rewarding to help implement and grow award-winning programs and participate in site transitions across the nation. Our mental health programs take a collaborative multidisciplinary approach because we understand that working together is the only way to effectively meet our patients' needs. Meghan, LMHC
At NaphCare, we want you to be able to use your skills. Our site positions include roles such as performing and electronically documenting mental health evaluations, progress notes, individual and group counseling notes and suicide risk assessments, as well as escalating patient needs to providers where appropriate.
We know you may have questions before applying. To speak to a recruiter directly, email your questions or resume to recruitingstaff@ .
With NaphCare, you'll play a critical role in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran