POST Recruitment are recruiting for a Producer/Project Manager to join our client, an award-winning Yorkshire based agency who mix big strategic thinking with impactful creative and content production and activation at scale. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing content agencies in the UK.
Based in their Leeds office, you'll be working as part of a first-class production team delivering content across their enviable and fast-growing portfolio of clients.
The Production team is responsible for facilitating, producing, and delivering the content on behalf of each and every one of our clients. The team is responsible for taking the lead with technology, kit, talent, process and price negotiations within our business in order to produce the very best content for our clients. Primary Responsibilities:
- Project scoping: Interpret briefs and find cost effective solutions
- Scheduling and time management: Pro-actively manage your own time and workload on a daily basis in order to complete any given agreed task to deadline
- Client liaison: Work with our client service team, demonstrate the ability to manage and develop strong client relationships in your area of expertise. Facilitate regular contact with clients to ensure the smooth running of a project
- Understand your client's industry, challenges and competitors
- Timing plans: Produce project timing plans accurately and efficiently
- Resource planning: Work with the Production Manager to plan resource for shoots
- Briefing: Ensure comprehensive briefs from all departments are completed, consolidated, added to or edited in order to brief the studio team brilliantly
- Team management: Work towards managing a team of Production Assistants /Assistant Producers, through coaching and development. Manage on a daily basis any freelance talent we have commissioned to complete a project both in our studios and on location.
- Commercial awareness: Work with all departments to develop a strong commercial awareness (both project and business related) and look for ways to improve our profit.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our business and all the content services that we offer, so that you are able to talk about it confidently and inspire our clients
- Problem solving: Find solutions and resolve issues at every level. Escalate appropriately any problems or issues that you cannot resolve alone.
- Project support: Support projects from end-to-end with an excellent understanding of where the job is at any point in time
- Reconciliation: Reconcile shoots once complete for accurate financial reporting
- Project Debrief: Run and manage debrief sessions to go through what went well and what we can improve or learn from
- Communication: Stay in contact with all crew and departments at every step of a Project
- Confident in taking the lead on planning, tracking and delivering projects on time, to brief and within budget
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects of varying scales both in the studio and on location
- Extremely organised with high attention to detail
- Experienced working in a fast-paced agency environment
- An excellent problem solver with strong communication skills
- Bring a positive energy and motivate those around you
What you'll get:
A lot of laughs, an openness for shared creative input, not afraid to challenge each other's thinking, exceptional staff events from monthly lunches, Christmas shindigs, summer parties, wellbeing events throughout the year, and a benefits package including:
- 26 days holiday
- Pension contribution
- Westfield health cash plan
- Additional holidays and benefits through salary sacrifice
- Profit share scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Staff events throughout the year