Major Recruitment Oldbury are delighted to be recruiting for a professional engineering based organisation in the Darlaston area who are seeking a Production Planner to start immediately.
Duties and tasks will include:
- Providing delivery date and timeline queries from customer base.
- Creation of weekly load plan across facility and by machining cells to ensure efficient utilisation of capacity.
- Raising of production packs and associated paperwork and issuing to relevant Manufacturing department to facilitate on time del / RFT
- Help coordinate and minute daily / weekly/monthly Production Schedule meetings
- Provide Operations Director with weekly reports on departmental KPI using Company's bespoke planning software
Candidates welcome to apply for the role will have the following:
- Experience of planning in a manufacturing environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- A proactive thinker with attention to detail
- Strong planning, organisational skills and attention to detail are required
- Team attitude: eager to cooperate with others, has exceptional interpersonal-communication skills
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 4.30pm and Friday 8am to 1pm. Parking is available