Project Accountant Requisition ID
The Project Accountant assists and supports the project team by maintaining accurate and complete accounting records. The position works under direct supervision and gathers and distributes information. The Project Accountant must be a team player and have strong organizational and accounting skills.
What Youll Do:
- Prepare and submit invoices for assigned project;
- Review and process subcontractor applications of payment and general condition invoices for payment;
- Perform data entry of owner billings, subcontracts, change orders, purchase orders and journal entries;
- Assist in maintaining effective relationships with internal and external partners.
Were Looking for:
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Great time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize a variety of tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent math skills
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Computer knowledge and efficiency
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Broad understanding of industry
Education and/or Experience:
- High school degree required;
- AA Degree preferred;
- General understanding of General Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP) and Cost Accounting preferred;
- 2-4 years of accounting experience preferred.
Developing Your Career at Skanska, You Will:
Skanska is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination, harassment or retaliation. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge is based on job requirement, individual qualifications, merit, and business needs. Skanska does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability (includes physical or mental), citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, civil union or domestic partnership status, military or veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other protected characteristics under federal, state, or local law .
- Contribute to a sustainable future improving the lives of people, communities and companies;
- Collaborate in an open culture where sound values and dedicated people come together for greater results;
- Thrive in a people-driven international company with countless opportunities to learn and grow.
Skanska uses knowledge & foresight to shape the way people live, work, and connect. More than 135 years in the making, were one of the worlds largest development and construction companies. We operate in select markets throughout the Nordics, Europe and the United States. Skanska in the U.S. is headquartered in New York City with 30 offices around the country. In 2021, construction in the U.S. generated $6.4 billion in revenue, and as a developer in the U.S., Skanska has invested a total of $3 billion in commercial and multi-family projects. Together with our customers and the collective expertise of our 7,300 teammates in the U.S. and 30,000 globally, we create innovative and sustainable solutions that support healthy living beyond our lifetime Search Firm and Employment Agency Disclaimer
Skanska USA Human Resources (Skanska HR) provides HR services to the Skanska business units within the U.S.A. including Skanska USA Civil Inc., Skanska USA Building Inc., Skanska USA Commercial Development Inc. and Skanska Infrastructure Development Inc. (collectively Skanska USA). As such, Skanska HR is the sole authorized representative of Skanska USA to execute any agreements with search firms, employment agencies or any employment vendor (Vendor). As a condition precedent to any entitlement for payment, a Vendor shall have both (1) Skanska USA Placement Agreement, and (2) an Engagement Job Order executed by an authorized Skanska HR representative. Absent the properly executed documents, Skanska HR shall have no obligation to make payment to the Vendor. Verbal or written communications from any employee of Skanska USA business units shall not be considered binding obligations. All resumes whether unsolicited or solicited shall be considered property of Skanska HR. Job
Accounting, Controlling Primary Location
US-AZ-Chandler US-OR-Hillsboro Organization
Skanska USA Building Inc Employee Status
Regular/Permanent Contact information:Please apply before
: Oct 16, 2022, 11:59:00 PM Req ID: