My client is looking for someone who has excellent customer service experience. If you're someone in a retail/hospitality/customer service position where you're customer facing and have an interest in science then please apply, this role would be ideal for you! When reading the job responsibilities, please bear in mind that full training will be provided. If you're a recent science graduate, this role will not be suitable for you.
My client is a successful global company that provides a variety of on-site Laboratory Services to major pharmaceutical companies. As a result of continued growth and success, they now have an exciting new opportunity at a respected pharmaceutical customer in Speke for a QC Lab Service Lead to join them.
This company offers a wonderful opportunity for development and career progression. They seek communicative, enthusiastic, and capable superstars for their roles and reward their employees with a handsome salary and benefits and a varied and valuable working experience. Training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Line Management of a team of 3 associates, managing workload priorities to meet customer/organisational requirements
- Responsibility for day-to-day performance delivery of your team in line with contractual agreements and Service Level Agreements
- Advanced and daily planning of effective deployment of your team's resources to ensure task fulfilment
- Driving improvements through daily tiered management
- To act as the main contact for provision of Laboratory Services in QC dealing with customer inquiries and service issues to ensure a professional level of service is provided
- Work as part of the lab support team, providing a multi-skilled resource that can deliver a variety of activities and allow flexible cover options. Typical duties include: Management of lab coats, pipette performance checks, specialised equipment cleans, delivery collection and put away, waste management, housekeeping, support consumable supply to ensure the customer have what they need and ad-hoc project support
- To carry out all scientific support activities in accordance with Health and Safety guidelines, GMP & local agreements
- Proactively identify and support operational efficiencies by leading and implementing process improvements
- Provide key metrics and reports and use this information to drive improvements
- Writing, maintaining and updating relevant documentation in support of service delivery, compliance and training
- Completion of all Health and Safety training to agreed timelines
- Ensuring compliance of activities performed in adherence with defined schedules and quality within a specified area. Act on, report and support deviation investigations to identify root cause and learnings
- Ensure training activities are completed and records/documentation are up to date
- Complete Safety & Service audits on a monthly basis
- Line and management experience (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to proactively engage and confidence to challenge ways of working to drive improvement
- Good time management skills, ability to be flexible and handle multiple responsibilities and tasks on a regular basis
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.