You know those loud, dirty, and inefficient generators found at construction sites, conferences, and entertainment venues? Moxion has developed a commercial-scale, all-electric version that is powerful, silent, and emissions-free. We're pioneering mobile energy storage technology and leveraging vertical integration and a software-enabled service model to deliver last-mile electrification for our customers and communities. The Moxion team is a passionate group of humans who care about the environment and want to use technology to make a real impact at scale. Come build the first distributed utility with us, propelling the biggest energy transformation of our lifetime!
As a foundational Quality Technician at Moxion Power, you'll support manufacturing by ensuring product and process quality is sustained. You'll verify incoming and in-process materials are meeting Moxion's specifications and also be responsible for coordination of MRB activities, data analysis and input as well as material dispositions. You'll provide routine check-ups of tool calibration as well as work closely with the quality engineers to help monitor and improve product quality.What you'll do:
Skills to be successful:
- Inspection/verification of in-process, Moxion built material
- Manage nonconforming material through the MRB process to ensure that nonconforming material is identified, appropriately dispositioned, tracked, and reported
- Troubleshoot and perform rootcause investigation/resolution of daily quality issues
- Provide data input and output reports to assist in quality improvement activities
- Coordinate calibration activities, working with outside vendor to ensure that all test and measurement equipment is calibrated prior to use on the manufacturing floor
- Provide mechanical measurement support to identify or solve potential material issues
- Proficient at root cause analysis, identify and implement short/long term countermeasures
- 2+ years experience in a Manufacturing Quality Control environment
- Ability to read and interpret basic mechanical drawings
- Versed on Microsoft office
At Moxion you get
Health, dental, and vision coverage, unlimited PTO, competitive equity & compensation packages, free coffee and snacks, flexible work from home policy, access to Mountain Hardware, Columbia, Sorel, & Prana employee stores and discounts, credit to company swag store, investment in professional development courses, and parental leave program.
People are at the core of Moxion's values. We care about growth for our people and team, this translates to an open and transparent culture. Moxion believes that diversity is as core to our business as the underlying products and technology we're developing. Diversity in people leads to diversity of thought, and different perspectives from which to draw from, often resulting in a new or unique way of approaching or solving a problem. Diversity drives innovation.
Moxion is looking for candidates who identify with different races, religions, national origins, age groups, genders, or gender identities, and we don't discriminate against marital status, physical or mental disability, health or medical conditions, military and veteran status, genetic information, and other classifications that may or may not be protected by law. If you can bring a unique perspective or experiences to our company, please apply. If you require any accommodations throughout the process please let us know.