Showami is a service that connects licensed real estate agents with other licensed real estate agents to assist with buyer showings. We are seeking licensed real estate agents in Wasilla
and surrounding areas to show homes.Requirements:
- You must be a currently licensed real estate agent
- You must have access to the MLS
- You must have experience showing homes in the greater Wasilla area.
- You must be able to show homes using an electronic lockbox
- Schedule showings on behalf of the buyers agent
- Work with buyer clients, listing agents and home sellers to show properties in a timely manner
- Conduct home showings in a professional manner
- Access the listing via your local MLS
- Use apps like ShowingTime to schedule showings for the buyer's agent and their clients
Showing Agents will be paid an average
of $32 per home shown but can earn upwards of $50 a home showing, with the opportunity to receive a tip for a job well done. Often times there are several homes shown to a single client. You will be paid for each home shown.
Showing Agents on Showami, have the flexibility
of accepting or passing up showing opportunities at their leisure. this means you can pick up showings when you're available and looking for side-gig income.
Opportunity to participate in company contests and promotions!About Showami
Showami is the fastest, easiest, and most reliable way to have your buyers shown properties when you're not available - without giving up a cent of your commission. We've been networking buyers agents and showing agents since 2016 and have grown to be a nationally recognized company, with agents in every state!
Showami is not a real estate brokerage. Licensed agents will stay with their current brokerage. We are a service that connects agents and have been called "The Uber of Real Estate". We provide Showing Assistants
Respond to this job posting to get more information.