* Eligibile for Relocation Bonus
Registered Nurse AACH (PACU/SDS)
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.
Asante Ashland Community Hospital, located in Ashland, Oregon, is a 49-bed community hospital that features a birthing center, surgery center, diagnostic imaging, a laboratory, respiratory testing and surgery. Outpatient services include internal medicine, home health, wound care, and hyperbaric medicine. Founded in 1907, the hospital has grown and evolved to meet the changing needs of the community and the changing demands of healthcare.
The Asante Ashland Community Hospital Surgery Unit is a close-knit family atmosphere. This is a place to truly be part of a high functioning team, not just a number in a group. We value each and every person and look forward to the skills and ideas they bring into our culture. If you are looking for a place to make a difference, work alongside of great people, and do amazing patient care Asante Ashland Community Hospital is the place.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) required
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Previous experience within surgery services; preferred
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing required
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certified through American Heart Association required
- Certified Gastroenterology Nurse preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Demonstrated ability and appropriate technical skills when administering treatments and procedures in accordance with physician's orders and policy and procedure
- Necessary skills and knowledge to provide care for patients according to policy and procedure and department specific competencies
- Accurate and timely documentation according to guidelines
- Ability to handle emergency situations in a prompt, precise and professional manner
About Asante and Southern Oregon
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
Asante is one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the nation and the largest healthcare provider in nine counties. We are locally owned and based in beautiful Southern Oregon. We provide comprehensive medical care to more than 580,000 people throughout Southern Oregon and Northern California. Our facilities employ over 5000 people and include Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners, and additional healthcare partnerships throughout the region.
At Asante we believe that we are defined by our values - the traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.