Join a company that's taking the RegTech industry by storm!
We are seeking a solution-orientated and target-driven Regulatory Change Analyst to join a close-knit and friendly Operations Team on a full-time, permanent basis and inreturn, you will receive a competitive salary of £40,000 per annum plus benefits.
Ruleguard is a SaaS application company serving the financial sector compliance market. As a leading firm within the innovative "RegTech" sector we delight in creating cutting edge business software to make it as easy as possible for banks, brokers, and investment firms to comply with regulation.
The Regulatory Change Analyst role:
We are looking for a Regulatory Change Analyst to support the Head of Client Regulation, who is responsible for our Thought Leadership Strategy. This role is best suited to someone with prior experience, or a keen interest, in Horizon Scanning and would like to develop their regulatory knowledge further.
Benefits we offer:
- 25 days of annual leave increasing by 1 day each year up to 30 days
- Employer pension scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Medical Cash Plan
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Gym/fitness benefits
- Flexible working
- Home workspace equipment allowance
- Wellbeing and social events
Responsibilities of our Regulatory Change Analyst include:
- Ensuring the Regulatory Change Management system remains up to date with changes to UK regulations
- Developing an understanding of international regulatory developments
- Supporting Head of Client Regulation with the administrative aspects of webinars and blogs
- Supporting the Marketing team to ensure Thought Leadership materials reach our target audience
- Assisting colleagues in learning and understanding matters of regulatory compliance
- Reviewing and advising on our collateral in relation to matters of regulatory compliance
What we are looking for in our Regulatory Change Analyst:
- 3+ years' experience in a regulatory compliance or related consultancy role
- Financial Services regulatory knowledge is critical
- Must have a good working knowledge of the FCA and PRA handbooks
- Knowledge of regulations in several additional jurisdictions would be an advantage
- Ability to keep up-to-date with regulatory developments
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Embraces technology
- Confident Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Proven comfort with advanced business software systems
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Fun, friendly personality
If you are looking for a new challenge, please click apply now to be considered as our Regulatory Change Analyst - we'd love to hear from you!
Application process: We try to make the whole process as smooth as possible. You will have an initial telephone interview and be asked to provide some examples of your work followed by two formal interview stages