Rehabilitation/Stepdown opening in Memphis, Tennessee.
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We're currently seeking a Rehab RN to join our amazing team.
Details of the Rehab RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary: $1845.54 - $2154.60 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 3x12 Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Rehab RN:
- Assess patients and develop nursing plans of care to meet their medical needs.
- Administer medications and collaborate with physicians about their prognosis and treatment.
- Coordinate and attend interdisciplinary meeting(s) to discuss patients' progress and make changes to plans of care.
- Perform dressing changes and other procedures for patients who have undergone surgery.
- Monitor patients' vital signs and report changes in their health status to a physician.
Qualifications for the Rehab RN:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing from an accredited nursing program
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of Rehab Nursing experience.
- Current BLS/BCLS certification.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Rehab RN opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.