We Are Hiring:
Ascension St. Agnes Hospital in Baltimore, MD is hiring for Respiratory Therapist to work at our onsite location.
Work Schedule: PT, 2X12 hour shift, every Saturday and Sunday day shift, 7:00AM - 7:30PM. Weekend option
SIGN ON BONUS: $10,000 for experienced RT's and $7,500 for new grads
What You Will Do:
Provide evaluation of and care for patient with respiratory insufficiencies.
- Assess patient for appropriate type, and frequency of treatment, and develop a plan of care based on diagnosis.
- Implement and monitor patient care plan and equipment.
- Monitor, record and communicate patient condition.
- Perform advanced respiratory care modalities.
- Evaluate respiratory practice, administration of medication, and treatment based on patient outcome.
- Educate the patient, and family about the health condition, and provide information about community support groups, and other available programs.
- Respond to emergency resuscitation team code
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Respiratory Care Practitioner credentialed from the Maryland Board of Physicians obtained prior to
hire date or job transfer date.
- Respiratory Therapist specializing in Registered credentialed from the National Board for
Respiratory Care (NBRC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
Certification specializing in Neonatal Resuscitation credentialed from the American Heart
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
Serving the greater Baltimore area, Ascension Saint Agnes is recognized as an employer that provides an open, highly collaborative work environment where our workforce reflects the diversity of those we serve. We offer a place of respect and inclusion for all associates as well as a rich learning environment and countless opportunities for career growth and professional development. As an associate, you will find rewarding career opportunities within our 254-bed, full-service teaching hospital, the Saint Agnes Medical Group, Seton Imaging Center and Saint Agnes Foundation.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension Saint Agnes is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This Ministry does not participate in E-Verify and therefore cannot employ STEM OPT candidates.