We're a pioneering team of talent lifecycle experts! With uncompromising attention to detail, we assist job seekers in securing their dream job and help companies in attracting, hiring and retaining the highest calibre talent within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Life Science industries! We're looking to hire for a newly created vacancy within our team, working on retained search assignments. We're a fun and friendly bunch who like to work with like-minded people who are passionate about and take pride in what they do.
What we're looking for:
We're seeking an individual with a strong background in recruitment and retained search / head hunting.
If you naturally have a friendly and professional manner, the ability to plan and prioritise your workload, great attention to detail and the desire to do well at whatever you do, then you'll fit in well! Applicants may be looking for a progressive move to a forward-thinking organisation. The prospect of developing a retained search division and potentially managing a team in future is on offer.
This role will work across the UK and internationally and can be based remotely or from our Head Office in West Yorkshire.
A taster of the day-to-day responsibilities:
- Partnering with customers to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs.
- Frequent and accurate reporting on progress of the on-going projects.
- Business development and identification of new projects and recruitment opportunities that Evolve could work on a retained basis.
- Carrying out regular update meetings with your client on progress of search assignments.
- Devising and carrying out a targeted research strategy.
- Identifying and tracking prospective candidates using a variety of channels for specific retained recruitment projects.
- Recording activity on specific assignments and re-steering with clients if necessary.
- Meeting other set objectives according to the needs of clients.
- Assessing candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility.
- Organising the entire selection process from initial interview through to offer.
- Providing detailed feedback to candidates during the recruitment process.
- Conducting confidential interviews, follow-up references and check credits.
- Offering guidance and facilitating the negotiation process through to its completion.
- Following up with clients and assist with the candidate's transition and onboarding process.
Benefits of working with Evolve include:
- Highly competitive basic salary depending on experience + performance related commission scheme.
- Quarterly and annual commission scheme and company performance related bonus.
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays.
- Long-service retention bonus scheme and holiday allowance.
- Exceptional career development and training.
- Employer pension contribution.
- Retail discount schemes.
- Employee wellbeing support platform.
- We offer work related incentives and enjoy regular team outings as well!
If what's on offer sounds good to you, then please send over your CV application.
If you have any questions, you'd like us to answer to make an informed decision, please let us know.
We look forward to hearing from you!