SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a role to utilize yourHouse Supervisor, Emergency, Trauma or Critical Care Nursing experience thatgoes beyond the bedside? Are you lookingfor a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCAHealthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today andjoin a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
HCA Healthcare is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK.We care about our community! HCA Healthcare has continually, been named one ofEthispheres most ethical companys in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spentan estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Weoffer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitivesalary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in ourteam and your ability to do excellent work with us.
Your benefits as a fulltime employeeinclude Medical, Dental and VisionInsurance, Medical and Childcare FlexSpending Accounts, Life and Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Family Medical Leave, ClinicalCertification Support, TuitionReimbursement, 401k withCorporate Matching, Employee Stock Purchase Program Employee Discount Programand Identity Theft Protection.
Be a part of an organization that investsin you. We are actively reviewingapplications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted, promptly forinterviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Our Transfer Centerteams are committed to providing streamlined access to the right facility atthe right time for every patient, every day, throughout the continuum of care. Join us in our effortsto better our community. Intrigued? CLICK HERE to learn more!
TheHCA Gulf Coast TransferCenter handles the patient movement and logistics for over 35 HCA hospitals andfree-standing emergency rooms across the stateof Texas. Located in the Greater Houston, TX area, our mission is to assist in the clinical placement andmovement of critical patients both into and out of our facilities providingtimely access to care for our patients when minutes matter the most. Thetransfer center is staffed 24/7 with seasoned clinical professionals whocollaborate between physicians, hospitals, and other immediate health caresettings to coordinate the timely movement of high acuity patients such asSTEMI, stroke, trauma, neonatal care, and so forth. Our team is committedto the care and improvement of human life; impacting over 100,000 patients annually through support to hospital staff both for our HCA facilities and otherfacilities locally or in other GlobalMarkets . The Transfer Center is also responsible for managing all patient bed movements within our Centralized Patient Placement initiatives. At the HCA Transfer Center,we also assist in arranging transportation services when needed through connectionwith ground and air services. Our goal is to provide comprehensivesolutions that allow health care providers the ability to stay at the bedsidewith the patient while we assist in locating placement, transport, and otherneeded logistics for getting this patient the access to care that they need.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Be responsible for coordinating direct admissions and hospital transfers to an appropriate HCA Division hospital.
- Coordinate ambulance transfers from the HCA Division hospitals to other facilities and post-acute care providers.
- Work in a customer-centric transfer and transport call center; respond to all callers with the aid of an electronic database of service profiles, approved clinical protocols and healthcare information.
- Efficiently and effectively, manage all hospital transfers. Consult with on-call physicians regarding patient care issues, needs and concerns and advise when appropriate.
- Work collaboratively with HCA facilities to manage all internal and external patient movements and the allocation of bed assignments.
- Apply your nursing knowledge derived from education and experience as foundation for gathering appropriate clinical data to ensure appropriate placement, transfer facilitation, communication, and accurate documentation.
- Facilitate inner facility transfers, maintaining communication with all parties including but not limited to attending/accepting MD and referring facility.
- Communicate with physicians a...