SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are youlooking for a work environment as an RN Clinical Nurse Coordinator wherediversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HealthONEs NorthSuburban Medical Center Med Surg Telemetry unit today!
We offer youa generous benefits package including:
- Medical,Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- FlexibleSpending Accounts
- Paid TimeOff
- EmployeeDiscount Program
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program
As theClinical Nurse Coordinator (Charge RN) for the Med Surg Telemetry unit, you will becollaborating with the director to lead a team of amazing medicalprofessionals. This is a greatopportunity to take your career to the next level!
What youshould expect to do in this role:
- You must beable to demonstrate advanced knowledge and skills in the care of your patients.
- You willdeliver care based on criteria that is age appropriate and based on thephysical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individualpatient.
- You mayrotate to areas other than your normally assigned service area/s, and will performonly those duties for which you have demonstrated competency.
- You will beperforming delegated duties consistent with your scope of practice andfunctions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at NSMC.
- You willdisplay positive support for NSMC as well as the entire HealthONE organization.
- You will beresponsible for reviewing and signing off all assessment and reassessmentsperformed each shift by the LPN if applicable.
- You will beincorporating all of the RN roles as above, and including the additionalresponsibilities of directing shift operations with schedules, assignments, andcoordination of resources.
Whatqualifications you will need for this role:
- CurrentColorado Registered Nurse License or valid compact license
- Current BLS,American Heart Association or American Red Cross, required
- BachelorScience Nursing preferred
- Graduate ofan accredited school of nursing required
- Minimum of 2years clinical RN experience required
- Two yearsprogressive supervisory or charge nurse experience preferred
NorthSuburban Medical Center is the highest-quality hospital in north Denver. As amember of the HealthONE family of hospitals, North Suburban is one of just twohospitals in the state of Colorado named a Top Performer on Key QualityMeasures each of the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the onlyhospital in north Denver to receive an A rating on the Leapfrog Groupsbiannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North Suburban washonored by the Womens Choice Awards as one of Americas Best ERs and one ofAmericas Best Hospitals for Patient Safety. Licensed for 157 beds, NorthSuburban is located in Thornton, Colorado, and is a 10-minute drive fromdowntown Denver. If you are looking for an opportunity that providessatisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Come unlock thepossibilities and apply today!
We are anequal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do notdiscriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.