SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you passionate aboutdelivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committedto caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family!Jump-start your career as a CV ICU RN today with Memorial Health .
We are committed toproviding our employees with the support they need. At Memorial Health , we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well asseveral add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to youand your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are acommitted, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an RN where yourpassion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you arededicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your nextopportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
As a Registered Nurse inthe CV ICU, you will be responsible for assessing,evaluating, planning, implementing, and coordinating a treatment plan andachieving the goals of the nursing department. You serve as a key position ofthe interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positive patientand department outcomes.
- You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions
- You will maintain and review patients records including posting tests and examination results
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- You will check rooms daily for necessary supplies
- You will respond to and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed)
- Graduation from an accredited school of Registered Nursing is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State which you practice or must hold a Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is preferred
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Pediatric Life Support (PALS) is preferred
- Previous hospital-setting Registered Nurse experience preferred
Memorial Health UniversityMedical Center (MHUMC) is a 640+ bed hospital in the beautiful, southern cityof Savannah, Georgia. The facility opened its doors in 1955 and has evolvedinto the most advanced healthcare provider in the region employing over 3,500colleagues.
Memorial HealthUniversity Medical Center serves as a regional referral center for heart care,cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies and high-risknewborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level 1 Trauma Center,the region's only Children's Hospital and the Savannah campus of MercerUniversity School of Medicine. We proudly serve 35 counties across southeastGeorgia and southern South Carolina.
Memorial HealthUniversity Medical Center is always looking to grow and further advance in thehealthcare industry, earning local, regional, national recognition ofexcellence. MHUMC...