We are a community Level II trauma designated facility looking for an experienced RN to work with the trauma department.
- Lead community injury prevention efforts,
- Assist with nursing education in the ED, ICU and trauma unit related to care of the trauma patient, and
- Assist trauma program manager with performance improvement activities
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care
- One-year experience in nursing preferred.