SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Here at Methodist Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need. We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Sign-On and Relocation Bonuses
As a RN Charge Nurse at Methodist, you would be responsible for coordinating unit operations and promoting collaboration among team members. We are looking for RNs who have a passion for serving as leader and mentor to others and ensuring delivery of exceptional care to patients and their families. Critical factors to your success include:
- Applying advanced leadership skills to achieved desired outcomes and prevent/resolve conflict
- Role modeling and promoting exceptional standards of behavior while providing optimal patient care and a positive work environment
- Consistently applying the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to make appropriate patient care assignments and deliver safe nursing care to patients
- Demonstrating team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
- Accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and promoting a positive image of nursing
Qualifications Job Requirements:
- You should be a graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree nursing program.
- You should possess your RN License to practice as a professional RN in the state of Texas or an Active Multi-State RN Compact License. If you have a Compact License you will be required to obtain a Texas RN License within 90 days of hire.
- You should have a current BLS Certification
- You should have a minimum of six months of clinical experience as a licensed RN in the specialty area of hire and with CNO approval.
has played a major role in the phenomenal economic growthexperienced in northeast Bexar County. It is licensed for 179 beds and has beennationally recognized by Leapfrogs Hospital Safety Grade A. We offer a fullarray of services including 24/7 emergency care, open heart surgery, cardiaccatheterizations, inpatient rehabilitation, orthopedic surgery, cancer care,intensive care and inpatient and outpatient surgeries and procedures.
NortheastMethodist Hospital is an accredited Chest Pain Center and is a Certified StrokeCenter by The Joint Commission. We are recognized as an Accredited HeartFailure Center by the Healthcare Colloquium and as a Top Performer on KeyQuality Measures by The Joint Commission. Our hospital has received theMission: Lifeline Bronze Receiving Quality Achievement Award for implementingspecific quality improvement measures outlined by the American HeartAssociation for the treatment of patients who suffer severe heart attacks andthe Texas Award for Performance Excellence. For more information, please visitour website at and select Northeast Methodist Hospital under Locations.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and valuediversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, maritalstatus, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.