SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment as a Nurse Extern where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are seeking current Nurse Students that are looking to gain bedside experience in the fast paced acute care setting of High Risk OB at TriStar Centennial Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The High Risk OB is an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- As the Nurse Extern, you will demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development
- You will have the ability to gather data and demonstrate knowledge in range of treatment
- You will handle care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service
- You will report to Primary Nurse/Charge Nurse to meet the individual needs of each patient
- You will demonstrate the ability to perform technical skills and procedures as evidenced by unit competency
It all started here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741 bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and womens services. Centennial Medical Centers 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Womens Hospital, The Childrens Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organi zation that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Nurse Extern opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Current AHA BLS certification required.
- Must be a student enrolled in an RN program with completion of one year of school.
- A student who discontinues their nursing school program is required to obtain a Nurse Aide in the State of TN within 30 days of their discontinuation of the program and maybe required to transfer to a PCT I position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and valuediversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,veteran status, or disability status
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.