- Provide knowledge and act as a subject matter expert on key principles of (IAM) with an in-depth knowledge in the areas of authentication and authorization systems, identity lifecycle management, and identity governance.
- Generate solutions and policies in support of the Identity Lifecycle Management and Identity Governance for the company and consumers.
- Implement IAM solution and tools to manage R1s expanding cloud identities and SaaS application footprints (experience implementing technologies such as SailPoint, Saviynt, ForgeRock, Oracle IAM products, CA Identity Manager etc.)
- Provide infrastructure and solutions that provide optimal and secure SSO experiences to employees, contractors, and consumers.
- Work with application owners to integrate application security and application roles with centralized IAM directories.
- Manage and maintain IAM tools and own identity access and governance related changes.
- Develop and deploy custom connectors for IAM tools, if needed
- Work with multiple teams within R1 to develop, maintain and administer RBAC policies, roles and permissions.
- Perform tasks such as collecting logs, analyzing failure conditions, troubleshooting issues/incidents.
- Responsible for performing discovery audits and environment health checks, and present findings and remediation strategies.
- Develop metrics dashboard and status reports as needed.
- Work with Offshore teams, stakeholders, Vendors for IAM governance tasks and activities.
- 5-7 years of experience in IT, preferably in Security
- Identity and Access Management experience
- Expert knowledge of IAM & IGA technologies and knowledge of cloud identities
- NIST and/or SOC2 experience a plus
- In-depth understanding of modern authentication solutions using SAML/OAuth/OIDC
- In depth knowledge of Directory services such as LDAP, Microsoft Active Directory
- Proven track record in the area IAM security
- Capable in all information security domains including regulatory compliance, risk assessments, controls implementations, governance frameworks and audit processes.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performance teams and individuals to drive results.
- Able to integrate with cloud based IAM vendors.
- Demonstrated customer service orientated work ethic.
- Familiarity with ITIL and ITSM processes and ServiceNow tool
- Good understanding of Dev Ops concepts
- This role will be required to work in flexible shift timings supporting US business hours.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in technology and related fields.
- IAM and Security related certifications preferable
- CISSP, CISM, and/or International Information System Security Certification Consortium certification is a plus.
Working in an evolving healthcare setting, we use our shared expertise to deliver innovative solutions. Our fast-growing team has opportunities to learn and grow through rewarding interactions, collaboration and the freedom to explore professional interests.
Our associates are given valuable opportunities to contribute, to innovate and create meaningful work that makes an impact in the communities we serve around the world. We also offer a culture of excellence that drives customer success and improves patient care. We believe in giving back to the community and offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision & RX Coverage
- Paid Time Off, Volunteer Time & Holidays
- 401K with Company Match
- Company-Paid Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
R1 RCM Inc. (the Company) is dedicated to the fundamentals of equal employment opportunity. The Companys employment practices , including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, training, discipline, and termination shall not be based on any persons age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the Company is dedicated to providing a workplace free from harassment based on any of the foregoing protected categories.
If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at for assistance.
To learn more, visit:
Visit us on Facebook ()