Here at Avant Homes, we look to constantly challenge the status quo in our relentless pursuit of new, better and different ways to be amazing!
We are looking for people who share our passion and want to stand out from the crowd, take pride in what we do and be part of an energetic, values-driven and diverse team.
Avant Homes are a HBF Five Star Rated housebuilder operating in Scotland, the North East of England, Yorkshire and the East and West Midlands, with six regional offices employing over 700 people.
We have ambitious growth plans and the commitment to achieve them. Our mission is to become the housebuilder of choice in the North by making aspirational homes attainable.
Due to continued success and future business growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Advisors to join our team based at our sites in the Northamptonshire and Derbyshire areas.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess previous experience of working as a new homes Sales Advisor for a residential developer.
Are you out going, organised and a strong communicator? Do you love all things sales and customer service? Do you want to be a part of a friendly and driven team? If yes, then look no further, your next career could be with us!
As our Regional Sales Advisor, you will be responsible for providing one to one professional on-site sales consultations with our clients.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working 35 hours per week, Thursday to Monday.
Key duties and requirements
Duties will also include:
- Managing and coordinating all on-site sales and administration activities.
- Maintaining an accurate knowledge of the progress of each plot on your development, updating customers on a weekly basis.
- Working with the Site Manager and Regional Sales Manager to ensure the development's quality and presentation standards are met as required.
- Assisting in the production of key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the Sales on your development.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful as our Regional Sales Advisor, you will be able to demonstrate experience of working onsite for a new homes' developer within a targeted sales environment previously.
An aptitude to combine strong organisational and communication skills with a keen desire to work in a quality driven business is also key.
In order to be considered you will also;
- Share passion and enthusiasm about providing a first-class customer experience
- Convey a flexible attitude in relation to working pattern
- A full driving licence and own vehicle is essential
- Previous experience of working for a residential developer is essential
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary & commission scheme
- Buy, sell and accrual holiday scheme
- Private Health care
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Other Benefits including our exclusive Avant discount platform
If this sounds like you, dare to be different, join us and be a part of Avant's future success!