At Ensono, our Purpose is to be a relentless ally, disrupting the status quo and unleashing our clients to Do Great Things! We enable our clients to achieve key business outcomes that reshape how our world runs. As an expert technology adviser and managed service provider with cross-platform certifications, Ensono empowers our clients to keep up with continuous change and embrace innovation.
We can Do Great Things because we have great Associates. The Ensono Core Values unify our diverse talents and are woven into how we do business. These five traits are the key to achieving our purpose.
HONESTY, RELIABILITY, COLLABORATION, CURIOSITY, PASSION
An Ensono Sales Executive Existing Accounts is an integral part of the sales organization as it will support customers through their life cycle, working with cross functional teams from marketing, product, client success, and operations. Key Areas of Focus for this Role
What the Ideal Candidate Brings to this Role
- Engage customers on their support needs
- Work with the operations and sales team to craft a renewal strategy that enables customer retention
- Work with customer to mitigate churn and expand the product offerings
- Work to expand customer relationships and network
- Maintain and build relationship while delivering a positive customer experience
- Utilizes a strategic approach to identify, evaluate, and recommend business solutions considering customer needs
- Engages cross-functional resources/ product specialist to meet individual client requirements
- Assist with ensuring Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data consistency
Why Ensono () ?
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
- Mission Critical infrastructure or Mainframe experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, independent and self-directed, resourceful, confident under pressure, strong empathy and self-awareness
- Desire to solve complex problems and an innate ability to engage with clients in a strategic manner
- Recent experience working for a professional services firm or management consulting firm preferred
- CM-YES - Commission Eligible - Yes (Commission Eligible)
Ensono is a place we unleash Associates to Do Great Things
for our clients and for your career. This could mean achieving a professional goal, collaborating with your team on an innovative idea, learning a new skill, reaching a wellness milestone, or engaging in your community through volunteer programs. Whatever it means to you, we want Ensono to be the place where you can do great things.
- We value flexibility and work-life balance. Positions that are not required to be onsite to support a client may offer the ability to work remotely or hybrid at an Ensono office location.
- Unlimited Paid Day Off (PDO) Plan
- Two robust health plan options through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 401(k) with a generous company match
- Eligibility for dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and AD&D coverage, and flexible spending accounts
- Depending on location, ability to take advantage of fitness centers
- Wellness program
- Flexible work schedule
Ensono is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to providing equal employment to our Associates and building a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Pay transparency nondiscrimination statement/posting OFCCPs pay transparency policy can be found on OFCCPs website () .
If you need accommodation at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiter know or email . Primary Location City/State:
Homebased - Downers Grove, IL - Finley, Illinois Additional Locations (if applicable):
Ensono is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Ensono provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, military status, or any other status protected by applicable law.