Vista Outdoor are seeking a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer
to join our eCommerce Development team. In this role, you will collaborate and provide development support across our Action Sports Brands, which includes Bell, Giro, Blackburn, and Copilot. As the Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer, you will influence architecture, stability, security, data, and customer facing functionality on our Salesforce realm.
This position reports to our Manager, eCommerce Development
and allows you the flexibility to work from our Scotts Valley, CA location or your home office. As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer, you will have an opportunity to:
- Become highly familiar with our components, core data models, master catalog, custom objects, workflows, and web services/REST APIs.
- Create, maintain, and optimize fully functional ecommerce websites with dynamic content and forms.
- Develop business features and technical capabilities within Vistas Salesforce instances and related data, services, and applications.
- Design and develop SFCC Cartridges which includes JS controllers, ISML templates, and front-end JS that meet the business requirements.
- Integrate SFCC with related Salesforce cloud products and other systems including SaaS applications from third-party vendors, event-driven systems, or data warehouses.
- Participate in development life cycle including functional analysis, technical analysis, estimating, prototyping, coding, testing, troubleshooting, source control, deployment, and support.
- Follow Agile development methodology and participate in internal and external planning sprints to drive and deliver functionality on a regular cadence with data-driven feedback loops.
- Facilitate constant communication and collaboration with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues, creative solutions, and continuous improvement within the environment.
- Apply best practices and assess technical monitoring including site performance and load testing results.
- Convert existing tools and data to new technologies in support of enterprise platforms.
- Adhere to technical governance and take direct responsibility for quality work to meet development and implementation schedules and deadlines.
- Grow your technical skills and knowledge on the latest development innovations on the Salesforce platform to improve online shopping and brand experience.
- Be available for emergency overtime when the need arises on a scheduled rotation with other team members.
You might have:
- Bachelors in computer science or a related area, or relevant work experience.
- 2+ years of experience developing complex applications and business logic in the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform (SFRA a plus, certifications a plus).
- Integration experience with Salesforce and 3rd party systems using Web services.
- Ability to write comprehensive technical documentation & interpret business requirements.
- Initiative-taking, results-oriented, strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to research, recommend, and communicate technical solutions in an easy-to-understand manner to solve complex problems.
- Experience with Einstein recommenders and content slots.
- Experience with Bitbucket, Confluence, Jira.
- Experience with Salesforce Advertising Studio, Integration Studio, Marketing Cloud, and Customer Data Platform.
- Experience in the Retail Industry and with Loyalty platforms.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
At this time, Vista Outdoor is closely monitoring the developments on the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) COVID-19 workplace rule regarding COVID-19 vaccination or testing. You will not be asked any questions regarding these items during application.