Earn extra income AND a free ham - HoneyBaked is hiring seasonal staff!
We hire seasonal associates to join the team for the Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays every year. Our schedules are perfect for students, teachers, retirees -- really, anyone who wants to earn extra income without making a long term commitment. We offer truly flexible
scheduling, so you can work around family/school/other commitments. HoneyBaked's seasonal positions could be the perfect side gig for anyone looking to pick up extra shifts!
You'll find a great culture at HoneyBaked. Serve Others and Do The Right Thing are core values for us - we believe in being authentic in all that we do and in living our Values in full view of the community we serve. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
YOUR TRACK RECORD:
- Assist phone customers, catering customers, in-store lunch customers and in-store retail customers, providing excellent service in a friendly and polite manner. Respond positively to customer requests or comments.
- Assist with food preparation, including lunch, catering and retail ham and turkey.
- Demonstrate superior product knowledge and effectively articulate product features and benefits. Drive add-on sales through suggestion selling.
- Maintain store cleanliness and merchandising standards.
- Take initiative and remains productive throughout entire shift and takes responsibility for activities within his/her control.
- Consistently follow all processes and procedures and comply with company standards in all areas, from service to food preparation and control. Adhere to our safety, security and respectful workplace policies and procedures.
Good communication skills and attention to detail. Prior customer service or food preparation experience preferred - experience as a cook, cashier, crew member, sales associate or store associate is a big plus! WHAT WE OFFER
WHAT ABOUT THE FREE HAM?
- Fun and casual environment
- Flexible hours & better than other retail/restaurants (fewer early mornings/late nights)
- Seasonal Associate discounts (through the last day of your schedule)
Seasonal Associate receive discounts through the last day of the work schedule PLUS a free ham or turkey breast after completing the holiday schedule (a gift card may be substitued, depending on product availability)! GET TO KNOW US
Find out more about HoneyBaked (and get some delicious recipes!) on our YouTube channel here OTHER THINGS TO KNOW:
Physical dexterity and mobility to perform demands of the job which may include working with hot torch. Requires bending, stooping, standing for long periods, twisting and lifting products and supplies. Ham production associates may be required to lift up to 65 pounds.
The Honey Baked Ham Company LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Companys policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.