SEN Teaching assistant
Are you a SENTeachingassistant, that likes to work on a 1:1 basis with a student providing support in educational tasks as well as emotional and social support in their school life.
As an SEN Teaching assistant you will be working alongside the classroom teacher as a teaching assistant in supportingtheclassroom and individual students with the lesson. You will be the pupil's main point of contact during the school day, working closely and liasing with the parents and class teacher as to ensure the pupils social and emotional needs are met. It is your duty to ensure a safe and secure environment is kept at all times.
Do you have:
- Ability to communicate clearly with teachers and younger individuals.
- Ability to create an encouraging learning environment for pupils.
- Ability to remain calm during stressful situations.
- Excellent knowledge of lessons that pupils are required to learn in class.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- SEN knowledge.
What you will get in return:
- Free registration with Academics.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Working as an SEN Teaching Assistant for Academics.
- Free up to date safeguarding training from us when you require it.
If you feel like you can bring the above please apply or send your CV directly to Asha. If this job is not for you don't worry! We have something for everyone.