Are you a creative Teaching Assistant with experience supporting students with Special Educational Needs? Are you looking for your next role opportunity?
Prospero Teaching are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant with a calm and caring nature to support within a Special Educational Needs School in Sheffield.
About the role: You will be supporting in management/support in the classroom and with students in small groups or on a 1:1 basis.
CONTRACT /POSITION DETAILS:
- Location - Sheffield
- Position - SEN Teaching Assistant
- Start date - ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration - Long term, Ongoing
- Full time/part-time - Full Time
- The minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate of £65 per day
- Hours - 08:30 - 15:30
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience of working with students with SEMH, Autism or ADHD - Preferred
- Experience working within a school or similar setting
- Team Teach Qualification - Desired
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Safeguarding training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Alternatively, please contact Alayah at Prospero Teaching on .
By registering with Prospero Teaching, you will be working with a team of dedicated professionals with a wealth of educational experience to help you find your next career move.
In addition, you will also benefit from:
- Access to free accredited training courses for teachers and support staff, ensuring you are able to continue your professional development
- Support with interview preparations so you're fully prepared and confident to interview for your next role
- Support with lesson planning and classroom management to support you to create stimulating and varied lessons
- A generous recommend a friend referral scheme
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching to fill this vacancy. Ideally, you will already have a full DBS on the update service but if not, we can process a new one.
Know of somebody perfect for this role? Refer a Friend to Prospero Teaching.