Sales Req ID:
Company: Siemens EDA
Job Title: SeniorApplications Engineer Functional Verification
Job Reference#: 333907
Job Location: San Diego,CA
Are you ready to build a career in the rapidlygrowing and constantly innovating Electronic Design Automation (EDA) industry?Do you enjoy working with cutting edge technology and solving the mostchallenging and demanding problems of the new decade? Are you interested inworking across a variety of areas including application engineering support,project management, verification and validation of complex semiconductor ICs,system testing, and beyond? If so, Siemens EDA could be the place for you! Job Description
We are seeking a dynamic, technical professionalwho will be responsible for the technical selling and support of Siemens EDA'sleading-edge functional verification solutions. As a Functional VerificationApplication Engineer, you will: work with account managers to determine thesales execution strategy, identify and qualify engagements based on customers'needs and business opportunities, define evaluations and benchmark criteria,execute relevant technical campaigns to meet established goals consideringcustomers' production flows, and provide best-in-class support. You will ensureboth the customers' success and the broader use of Siemens EDA's functionalverification solutions.
Work location is based in the SouthernCalifornia Area with as much as 25% travel. Job Responsibilities:
- Provide technical leadership on all aspects of salescampaigns. Contribute and execute pre-sales and post-sales accountstrategies as a member of the sales team.
- Qualify the technical viability of sales opportunitiesand communicate them to the sales team.
- Influence marketing and product groups to meetcustomers needs and shape product direction.
- Lead technical presentations, demonstrations,evaluations, and benchmarks.
- Effectively position Siemens EDA products and solutionsto shape sales strategy.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition ofSiemens EDA solutions to customers.
- Develop and maintain ongoing positive relationshipswith customers.
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure mutualsuccess.
The successful candidate will possess thefollowing combination of education and experience:
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering,Computer Science, or a similar field is required.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in the EDA orsemiconductor fields focusing on functional verification. MS preferred.
- Working knowledge in the areas of SystemVerilog, UVM,and SystemVerilog Assertions is required.
- A strong understanding of ASIC and FPGA design andfunctional verification flows is required.
- Strong knowledge of functional-level functionalverification methodologies is essential.
- Experience with emulation methodology, staticverification, and/or formal verification is a plus.
- Good presentation and communication skills areessential.
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Applications Engineering experience is a plus.
- This position will be located in either the San Diegoor Irvine, California areas and will require immediate relocation if thecandidate does not reside in one of those areas.
This position will be subject to U.S. exportcontrol requirements under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)and/or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Employment is contingent oneither verifying the U.S. Person status or obtaining any necessary exportlicense.
For this position, the Company will not applyfor a license for those individuals whose access to export-controlledtechnology requires authorization. Where permitted byapplicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated againstCOVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodationbased on legally protected reasons.
At Siemens we are alwayschallenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovativeand diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrows reality. Find out moreabout the Digital world of Siemens here: Organization:
Digital Industries Company:
Siemens Industry Software Inc. Experience Level:
Experienced Professional Full / Part time:
Full-time Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law. EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here () . Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here () . California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here () .