Reporting to the Director, CPMO Operations the Sr. Business Analyst, CPMO Operations supports the CPMO through leading and supporting portfolio financial invoice management and budget deliverables, department metrics & reporting, internal project audits and standard, and ongoing process improvement work. This individual will play a key role in ensuring day-to-day operations run smoothly and the CPMO continues to improve operational efficiencies. The Sr. Business Analyst, CPMO Operations will take a lead role in creating executive presentations to support project and department reporting. The Sr. Business Analyst, CPMO Operations is an active member of the CPMO community, helping to support the creation and training of new processes needed to achieve department goals and KPIs. A strong forward-thinking mindset is required to develop and implement processes that support continual improvement of the CPMO and Point32Health.
- Create and manage project level financial invoice process and reporting in the enterprise financial system(s)
- Support monthly financial audits in partnership with Project Managers and Finance team
- Manage the tracking and reporting of capital expenses
- Support staff on monthly financial audits, and assist with ongoing and ad hoc financial reporting
Metric Development & Collection:
- Work closely with leadership on measuring and analyzing project, program, and department performance
- Collect, analyze, and interpret both qualitative and quantitative data and perform analytical and root cause analyses
- Measure the overall performance of the CPMO and critical operating performance metrics
- Develop reports utilizing the department metrics and prepare findings in easily understandable format for varying levels of the organization / stakeholders
- Consolidate and distribute weekly status reports to key stakeholders across the organization
- Support the development of the CPMO annual report working close with CPMO and IT partners
- Support ongoing / ad-hoc department reporting
Continuous Improvement: Leads and supports various business operations initiatives that are cross-functional and in support of continuous process improvement and quality improvement management
- Work with stakeholders to define business processes, data availability, and requirements, to implement operational procedures
- Analyze current operational processes to determine areas to improve operational effectiveness / efficiency and propose solutions for current and future needs; refine or develop new processes as needed
- Maintain key internal resources based on organizational or department changes
- Assists in efforts to provide training, communication, presentations, and project documentation / artifacts
Internal Project Audit:
- Conduct internal CPMO monthly audits and share results with the CPMO Management team
- Support Point32Health internal audits request to ensure CPMO compliance
- Conduct project close-out audits to ensure all key documentation is saved in the project repository prior to the project closing out
EXPERIENCE (minimum years required):
- 5-8 years of experience in health industry
- 3-5 years of experience in financial and budgeting experience
- Experience managing projects and / or programs
- Broad knowledge of the health insurance industry and its customers preferred
- Expertise in finance, planning, and the development of business analysis and reporting
- Process redesign and continual process improvement
- Experience leading teams and projects
- Strong analytic skills: Ability to extract and integrate data from various platforms or sources
- Ability to synthesize information and develop insights
- Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong technical aptitude to support financial management system / tools
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Point32Health is committed to making diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything we do-from product design to the workforce driving that innovation. Our DEI strategy is deeply connected to our core values and will evolve as the changing nature of work shifts. Programming, events, and an inclusion infrastructure play a role in how we spread cultural awareness, train people leaders on engaging with their teams and provide parameters on how to recruit and retain talented and dynamic talent. We welcome all applicants and qualified individuals, who will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please note: As of January 18, 2022, all employees - including remote employees - must be fully vaccinated. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Point32Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Point32Health is a leading health and wellbeing organization, delivering an ever-better health care experience to everyone in our communities. Building on the quality, nonprofit heritage of our founding organizations, Tufts Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, we leverage our experience and expertise to help people find their version of healthier living through a broad range of health plans and tools that make navigating health and wellbeing easier.
At Point32Health, we're working to reshape the world of health care by pushing past the status quo and delivering even more to the diverse communities we serve: more innovation, more access, more support, and healthier lives. And we want people like you on our side to make it even better.
This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of Point32Health. TalentBoost is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of TalentBoost not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Req ID: R5203