AppLearn are a Digital Adoption Platform vendor on a mission to make software work better for everyone.
After years spent working in systems integration - hearing about, and experiencing first-hand the challenges associated with software adoption - AppLearn was founded on the back of a 'what if' moment:
"What if organizations could ensure their people got the most out of software?"
Since 2011, we've have been building on this idea, and as a result, our in-app support and user analytics are now proven to make software easier to adopt, analyse and optimise. Along the way, we've have set the standard for what super-simple adoption looks like and how best to measure it.
We're looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our expanding marketing team. As digital marketing executive, you'll work closely with the team to build and execute the departments digital marketing strategy, with a focus on paid media initiatives.
This is a great opportunity for a digital marketing specialist to progress their career with a fast-paced SaaS business.
- Shape and support the execution of the businesses digital marketing strategy; aligned to the departments wider objectives and goals
- Manage and own the end-to-end process for all paid media initiatives, from keyword research and audience building, through to writing ad copy, ad design, building landing pages and closely managing budgets
- Monitor the performance of paid media campaigns and analyse the results; identifying opportunities to optimise performance and better utilise spend
- Keep a close eye on the market and our competitors, quickly identifying shifts in trends and opportunities for us to explore
- Be pro-active in bringing new ideas and ways to improve the performance of paid media activities to the table
- Work closely with the marketing team to execute the wider digital marketing strategy including, email, SEO and organic social media
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing activity, and assess against departmental goals and objectives
Although we don't think anyone is the finished article, and we love people who are keen to develop, we do need someone with a solid understanding of paid media; specifically relating to PPC and paid social advertising.
You should look to apply if you:
- Have a couple of years' experience working in a digital marketing role within a fast-paced SaaS business
- Have experience shaping and executing digital marketing strategies with a particular focus on paid media initiatives
- Have a solid understanding of PPC and paid social advertising, and the platforms required to successfully manage these channels (Google AdWords, Microsoft Bing, LinkedIn and Facebook advertising)
- Have managed paid media budgets
- Have an analytical way of thinking to report on and optimise paid media campaigns
- Have experience working with CRMs and running email campaigns (Pardot experience would be a bonus, but is not essential)
- Have experience working with content management systems (WordPress experience would be a bonus, but is not essential)
- Have basic SEO knowledge
- Have an eye for design
- Have experience managing B2B social media profiles
- Are super organised and have the ability to work on multiple projects and campaigns at any one time
- Live within a commutable distance of Manchester and would be happy to be present in the office with the team a couple of times a week
What's on offer?
- 25 days holiday
- A hybrid, flexible working model
- Every member of the team can celebrate the success of the business through share options
- Pension plan
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Health cash plan
- Annual pay review
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free breakfast every day when in the office
- Free onsite parking
- Free office fitness and mindfulness classes
- Monthly well-being sessions
- 24/7 mental health support and company paid counselling
- Monthly company events and parties