At Verint, we believe customer engagement is at the core of global brands. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities. Learn more at .
As the senior director of go-to-market, you will drive the strategy for the Verint Conversational AI. Verint is a leader in the IVA space earning top marks from leading industry analysts such as IDC, Opus Research and others. Verints IVA solution is used by leading companies around the world including Amtrak and Novo Nordisk.
Leading the go-to-market function for our conversational AI solution, you will shape how we take our solutions to market how we position, sell, and develop. Your focus will be on driving business growth for solutions within the Verint Customer Engagement Cloud Platform. As a go-to-market leader, you are responsible for defining the strategy that will be critical to creating and maintaining Verints competitive advantage, delivering solutions that create significant value for customers, anticipating future opportunities, and driving continued market leadership and growth for Verint.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Business Results - own the offering by driving the strategy that will lead to improved positioning in the market.
- Innovation - define market requirements for your solutions using customers needs, market dynamics, industry trends and the competitive landscape as inputs.
- Messaging - develop positioning and messaging that differentiates Verint and resonates with buyers, highlighting business value, impact, and ROI.
- Content - partner with marketing and sales enablement to ensure compelling content is developed that reinforces offering positioning and messaging.
- Sales enablement work with the sales enablement team to deliver compelling training for our global sales teams and partners in support of new offering launches.
- Thought Leadership - influence industry analysts, media, and customers to share Verints vision for the market and our solutions.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, technology, business, or equivalent experience.
- Has 12+ years of experience in product marketing, go-to-market, product management, software or strategic consulting.
- Experience with one, or more, of: Conversational AI, Intelligent Virtual Assistant applications, or AI driven Customer Experience solutions
- Proven ability to drive the strategy of a market leading software solution with double digit annual growth.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to influence and work effectively in a highly matrixed environment to garner support, transfer enthusiasm, spark innovation, drive execution and resolve conflicts and challenges.
- Effective at interacting with a wide range of audiences, including the executive level, demonstrating exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communications abilities.
- Effective problem solver with strong business acumen, creativity, and high analytical skills.
- Adept at quickly understanding new technologies and identifying business value.
- Proven ability to work effectively across a diverse and matrixed organization
- Extensive experience with SaaS software
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills at an executive level
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations.
- The ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to travel