Snr End User Support Engineer Role - (Microsoft)
Location - Oxford (WFH - Office 3-4days a month)
Salary - £40-50k + Bens + Quarterly Bonus
Skills - Azure, Microsoft365, EUC, MS Intune, Azure AD, MDM, Disaster Recovery, hardware installs, OS Upgrades, Back-Up, Desktop support, Support Engineer, IT Rollout.
We have a great opportunity for a Senior End User Support Engineer to join an exciting fast growing iGaming Software company in Oxford.
We are looking for experienced Microsoft Support engineers with strong Azure AD (Azure Active directory), MS365 to join the team with primary focus of support the UK team (Oxford and REMOTE). Alongside Azure AD, and Microsoft 365 we are looking for a User support engineer to have strong experience in Microsoft Intune and MDM.
- At least 3 years experience directly supporting end users in a Microsoft-based environment.
- Experienced in managing a Microsoft-based team environment, based on Azure AD, Intune, MDM with Office 365.
- Good desktop hardware support experience - specifying, ordering, on-boarding new desktop/laptop equipment for team members - and troubleshooting failures/issues.
Day to Day Overview
1. Review, prioritize and action support requests from users for their devices, accounts, or connections.
2. Manage monitoring systems and perform daily health checks on user devices, accounts, and connections.
3. Maintain accurate records of all user devices, for example, owner, specification, age etc.
4. Source, configure and rollout new or replacement hardware for end users across the UK.
5. Plan and manage the rollout of monthly system updates and occasional OS upgrades to user devices.
6. Manage backup technologies and develop disaster recovery processes for users devices and data.
7. Help users achieve device compliance with conditional access policies. Drive improvements to the amount of security on devices and data.
8. Manage 'fit for purpose?' reviews of user devices each quarter. Discuss stability and performance issues with users and make recommendations on new kit to management
9. Plan IT support for Executive visits and conferences in the UK. For example, identify attendees and level of support required, make IT arrangements with venues, be present at start of conferences to quickly identify and resolve IT issues.
10. Learn from and assist other members of the IT team with other IT work and customer support.
This is a superb opportunity to join a fast growing IGaming (Slots) software company offering a hybrid working Model - Work From Home, 3-5 days a Month in the Office Dep on workload. If you are Snr End User Support Engineer this opportunity offers great progression, plus a Quarterly company bonus.
Apply now with a Word CV.