This leading Healthcare Communnications Agency is one of the largest and most awarded health networks in Europe. Through combining the power of Science, Creativity and Strategy together they strive to integrate advertising, design, relationship and digital marketing, shopper experience and production to deliver best-in-class strategic and creative services to some of the world's top as well as emerging health and wellness brands
Key Skills Needed for this Senior Project Manager role:
- 4+ years or equivalent experience in digital project management (creative, integrated or digital environment)
- Managing projects with budgets of £500k+
- Managing digital projects such as website builds, microsites, apps social media campaigns, banner campaigns, email campaigns, interactive and congress experiences
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously for a variety of clients without compromising quality
- Working with remote teams and clients, as well as other agencies and 3rd parties
- People management experience
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and senior stakeholder management, both on the client side and internal
- Brilliant at building a strong team ethic and capable of having conversations with clients regarding project progress, risks and impacts
- Proficiency with project management software
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical promotion guidelines
- Experience of healthcare professional digital marketing
- Recognised formal project management qualification (PMP/APMP/Prince2/P30 or equivalent)
- Adaptable, confident and solutions-driven
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong collaboration and negotiation skills
- Personable and brilliant at building a strong team ethic
Responsibilities for this Senior Project Manager role:
- Develop and maintain detailed project documentation and action plans for the duration of each project as appropriate.
- Own scoping, budget and timeline documents.
- Manage multiple projects of varying complexity and type simultaneously: strategic, creative, digital, technical, using both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Monitor progress against allocated projects on a regular basis to ensure that the projects are timely, accurate, resourced correctly and within budgets and prepare reports for the wider team.
- Work closely with team leads and relevant stakeholders to ensure they have visibility and sufficient information of progress for all allocated projects and support relevant decision making.
- Analyse project risks on a weekly basis, log and create mitigation plan to minimise disruption to successful delivery, and escalate as appropriate.
- Schedule and run project reviews, approvals, and gating processes.
- Schedule and lead scrums and internal project status meetings with cross-functional team as well as externally with clients. Ensure key actions and decisions are circulated with the team.
- Plan and book resource for allocated projects on a weekly basis. Work closely with resourcing team to manage workflow.
- Drive quality control between project phases and deliverables.
- Work closely with Tech Lead and other digital experts across the agency to map out technical requirements and organise workflow.
- Ensure agreed levels of reporting on all projects being delivered or within the oversight of the PM function.
- Manage and mentor Junior Project Managers.
- Identify and work with third party agencies and suppliers to jointly scope, manage and deliver projects where needed.
- Drive the delivery of an effective and timely schedule of project communications liaising with relevant stakeholders.
- Lead client meetings and calls as needed to update on project performance and status.
- Working closely with Head of Project Management, start becoming an advocate of the Company's project delivery approach.
- Ensure accurate and robust budget monitoring against project plans for allocated accounts, including forecasting, estimates and resource planning.
Teamwork & Leadership
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Project Management stream within Business Units and oversee your linees accordingly.