Security Systems Engineer required. Our client is a well established security system based business that specialise mainly in CCTV, door entry systems and access controls on a commercial basis, based in Northamptonshire. They are now looking for a security engineer in the south (central) to join them due to the growth of the business.
Successful candidates will have a complete understanding of CCTV and Access controls, and ideally intruder alarms, on a installation and servicing basis (ideally commissioning as well)
Senior Security Systems Engineer Position Overview
- Installation, servicing and commissioning of security systems (CCTV and Access control systems)
- Attending premises to carry out maintenance work
- Fault finding and basic IP networking
- Advising customers on upgrades
- Assisting junior members of the team
- Vehicle and stock checks
Senior Security Systems Engineer Position Requirements
- 3 years+ in a similar role
- Full driving license
- Experience with CCTV and Access control/ Door entry essential, especially Hikvision and Paxton
- IP networking essential
- CSCS advantageous
Senior Security Systems Engineer Position Remuneration
- Working hours- 40 hours a week
- Salary: £30k- £40k DOE (40k and top end for those with commissioning experience)
- Holiday package: 22 days + 8BH
- Company car
- No Call out rota
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.