At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, were one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Job Description
In addition, the Senior Portfolio Manager is responsible for:
- Responsible for managing the portfolio aligned products by overseeing compliance with all processes and procedures associated with the intake, approval and tracking processes including the business case model, prioritization, approval processes, and reporting requirements throughout the life cycle of a product.
- Understands key business objectives and strategy of the product, and supports other Portfolio Managers in meeting business objectives, OKRs (objectives and key results), customer needs, KPIs (key performance indicators), and financial targets.
- Ensures end-to-alignment of the portfolio of business priorities to financial targets by collaborating and relaying dependencies within and across Product Owners in the Portfolio(s).
- Oversee the development and production of portfolio management reporting to leaders, business partners and teams in collaboration with product owners and managers.
- Serves as a POC throughout the portfolio management process to ensure decisions are in line with company strategic and financial goals on an ongoing basis, working with cross functional product teams using Agile, Product Management & DevOps best practices.
- Independently and objectively directing and managing the overall work efforts of a program or project team, ensuring proper controls are in place and processes are followed.
- Managing projects from initial concept through post implementation per methodology and via approved project tools.
- Building bridges and relationships with key project stakeholders while serving as a liaison.
- Addressing issues via direct one-on-one dialog with project resources.
- Developing relationships with leadership of key project resources
- Ensuring work team agreements are established and observed
- Author effective, clear, concise, and relevant communications and dashboards clearly depicting the state of the portfolio
- Presents the appropriate message to audiences up to and including two downs from Senior Vice Chair.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to eight years of relevant experience
- IT project management
- System development life cycle experience
- Portfolio Management
- Project control and reporting
- Jira Software experience or similar
- Project planning and organization
- In-depth and breadth of expertise in product discipline including agile, product management and values.
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate with all parties involved in the portfolio of products (programmers, third party vendors, end users, etc.)
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Fundamental Cloud knowledge
- Safe Agile experience
If theres anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants () . Benefits:
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting . EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the companys status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law () poster. E-Verify
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program () .
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $108,545.00 - $127,700.00 - $140,470.00
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.