SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our clients businesses and their own careers. Whether youre a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local come join our team! Position Overview:
As the SVP, Deposit and Loan Analytics, you will work with clients to perform deposit and loan analyses on the institutions historical data. This remote role has full responsibility for maintaining analytical models and related data systems. This role is lead support for performing statistical review of client data and selection of model variables to create forecasts of deposit and loan behaviors. The SVP, Deposit and Loan Analytics manages production schedules along with a team of project managers and data analysts. This person will also provide thought leadership through expanding products, webinars and articles. Essential Job Functions:
- Works independently to manage production schedules and all client deliverables from the deposit and loan analytic team
- Performs all statistical analyses of client projects
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of databases and analytics to align with expanding industry needs and model software
- Interfaces with colleagues and clients to support deliverables with a high degree of competency and integrity
- Continued contribution to team in thought leadership marketing of whitepapers, presentations, and webinars
- Manage a small team of employees
- Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Masters or PhD in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Financial Engineering, Financial Mathematics, Actuarial Science with advanced quantitative modeling experience required
- 5+ years of related experience in financial modeling or banking field
- Advance knowledge of Excel and RATS
- Ability to code in R, Python, SAS, and SQL to conduct analytical data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate complex and sophisticated quantitative models/materials to business executive both internally and externally
- Strong Problem-solving skill related to quantitative modeling and data management in collaboration with database administrators and IT professionals
- Work both independently and in team environment on complex quantitative projects across organization and with external clients with limited supervision
- Experience managing a team of employees strongly preferred
Working Conditions :
- The employee may be required to report to a different local office as a normal, contemplated, and mandated incident of their employment
- Office environment with frequent computer use
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
This position is not available in the following states: AK, CA, CO, CT, HI, MA, WY
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
EEO is the Law ()
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property. SitusAMC will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.