We have partnered with a leading global technology company who have its headquarters in the United States, with an office in Crewe, to recruit a team of passionate and flexible service desk representatives.
Our Client is a S&P 500 index and Fortune 500 company who provide communications, network services, security, cloud solutions, voice and managed services to customers worldwide. As a member of the service desk team you will support customers via telephone and email to deliver 1st line support to resolve customer issues.
Our focus is very much on providing a high quality, right first-time service, not high volume, low engagement calls.
Our office is open Monday - Sunday and candidates should be fully flexible to cover various shift patterns during this time. In return you will benefit from:-
- Full training
- A starting annual salary of £19,760
- Genuine opportunities for progression/development with progression earnings that could be up to £23,000
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Generous 33 days annual leave (inc. Public Holidays)
- Monthly incentives / competitions
- Free on-site parking
- Shift allowance (where applicable)
- Access to over 5,000 in house training courses when you join the MyPath programme
Whilst experience in a similar role would be advantageous, what really matters is your enthusiasm, ability and willingness to learn.
All we ask is that you:
We operate a hybrid working pattern with a mixture of home working and working on site. During your 3 month probation period you will be more office based to aid with training.
Sound like the perfect role for you? Apply here today!