Full TimeCoventryMon to FriUp to £30,000 p/aAbout the RoleWe have an exciting opportunity for a Shipping & Receiving Controller to join an FTSE 250 International company specializing in components and sub-systems for the Aerospace, Defence and Energy markets.Using your experience as a Shipping & Receiving Controller, you will undertake:
Administer all imports, monitor Inward Processing Relief (IPR) requirements and maintain IPR database
Provide data to regulatory Authorities as required
Export and Shipping
Produce shipping documentation and invoices for allocated products in accordance with customer instructions to target dates and with correct application of export licences
Produce packaging labels and label shipments in accordance with customer specifications, tracking shipments and reply to customer queries
Arrange transport as required communicating with carriers, customs and excise (re clearance) etc.
Maintain shipping records, customer portals and liaise with authorities as necessary
Allocation & Packing
Monitor packing material requirements and order replenishments from the applicable supplier.
Track items sent for off-site packing including calling in the packing company to collect goods for packing.
Administer Plant to Plant transfers and stock movements including producing documentation
Monitor customer forms coordinating with Contracts to ensure that they are available when required Process customer returns ready for return to stock
Provision of regular status and progress reports to management as requested
The role is an excellent opportunity to utilize your Shipping & Receiving Controller experience in an innovative industry and progress through a successful career in the aerospace sector. My Client provides full training and career development opportunities.
What do we require?
You will have a secondary certificate/high school diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations.
We would also like you to have:
- 2 years or more of relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience in Shipping and Receiving management processes and the ability to coordinate activities for a team
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail, good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise with changing situations
- Ability to solve typical problems by evaluating and selecting solutions from established options
- Good verbal and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite