Are you a proactive and self-motivated individual looking for a new challenge? Then this Social Media Assistant role may be the one for you, this position is on a 4-month contract basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and expanding organisation based in Harrogate.
As the successful Social Media Assistant your duties include:
- Planning and publishing content on the company's social media channels, with a combined following of over 200,000
- Working with influencers to gift relevant products and continue to grow reach and brand awareness
- Spotting and reposting user generated content from influencers and customers to post across all channels
- Monitoring direct messages and resolving queries, working closely with the customer experience team
- Filming social-first, mobile content to publish across TikTok, Instagram Reels, YouTube Shorts and more
- Working with key stakeholders in other departments to ensure the social feeds remain relevant at all times
- Liaising and sharing content with the German, French and United States teams
- Degree in marketing, journalism or related field (desirable)
- A passion for social media, with knowledge on the latest features & how to succeed on the platform
- Copywriting - with an ability to formulate posts that maximise engagement
- Enthusiasm for marketing and developing new content ideas
- Organisation skills and a meticulous approach to meeting deadlines
The successful Social Media Assistant will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £21,000 pro rota for the 4-month contract period. If you would like the opportunity to join a developing and experienced organisation that really care for their employees, then don't miss out, apply now!