Social Media Designer to join a creative communication agency in London.
Our client is looking for a vibrant social media designer to join it's growing content division.
The candidate will be responsible for creating social media content for clients - including the UK's biggest TV service - across Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, as well as wider ad hoc graphics for the agency. The responsibilities of a social media designer include graphic design, planning and editing a range of stills and video, and supporting the social media team across content planning and scheduling.
To be successful as a social media designer, you should be highly self-motivated, creative, and possess solid knowledge of new trends and upgrades across TikTok and Instagram. Ultimately, a top-notch social media designer should be creative, ahead of the social media zeitgeist, highly organised, and be able to understand and creatively interpret briefs.
- Designing social media content for TV entertainment client, across Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok - both stills and video
- Lead on design and creative vision for client and agency social channels
- Video/audio editing and production
- Ability to create visually engaging brand-boosting content
- Be proactive in bringing ideas for social posts to the table, with a focus on Reels and meme-based content
- Research audience preferences and discovering current trends
- Work closely with the wider content team to create an engaging social calendar
- Produce reactive social posts with tight turnarounds
- Scheduling content
- Experience of social media design and editing (either agency, in-house or self-employed)
- Animation skills (After Effects) (preferred but not essential)
- Video editing skills (Premiere Pro etc)
- Design skills (Photoshops/Illustrator/Sketch/Canva)
- Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Strong understanding of social media platforms
- Familiar with creating content for Instagram Reels
Please apply with a recent CV and work.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.