This role offers a lot of potential to a keen, savvy, enthusiastic Software Sales Executive who has a track record selling ERP solutions, or similar application software into the SME market. The product here is great. It is a newly designed, newly architected and completely re-branded ERP solution for the SME space. Built with MS SQL Server, .Net, C#, this is a highly configurable and flexible ERP solution offering tremendous functionality with a quick project implementation.
Customers are mainly in the wholesalers, distribution, and value added distribution market. Ideally you will live within 1-2 hours' drive of the Aylesbury area as you will probably go into the office one or two days a week, and there will be some on-site client visits.
This new role is to sell the ERP solution to SME customers, so your target market will be companies turning over £3m to £30m with typically 10 -12 users, spread across accounts, sales, warehouse, and administration, and director level people. Base salary to £35k with a good car allowance. Uncapped commission should range from £15 - 30k per annum. Lots of potential to build up your earnings, and progress within sales.
You will work alongside another experienced ERP Sales Executive, learning about the product and the best way to sell it, then you will do your own demo's following up on appointments made for you by their tele-sales appointment bookers. You should be comfortable with the complete sales cycle, and comfortable selling at any level whether that is board directors, accountants, or small business owners.
Ideally, you will have at least 18 months experience selling ERP or similar application software, which could be field service solutions, dealer management, construction software, legal, MRP, accounting solutions, property management, supply chain or retail software etc. You will have sold a product that included software, licenses, consultancy charges and implementation services.
Why is this a great job?
- Their ERP solution is selling extremely well
- It works very well at the £15k - £35k mark and offers vastly better functionality than the competitor products
- It has both on premise or cloud versions
- You will sell a lot of it, people in their target market really like it
- Great company with a strong delivery team
- Excellent support team
- Potential to develop new software functionality to match client requirements
- Family environment, lots of mentoring and coaching and personal development
- They did £500k net profit last year
- With £1m cash in the bank, they are very secure
For more info and to apply, contact Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis Resourcing.