This position, under the leadership of the Director, Organizational Development, acts as an organizational development liaison and advisor to The Friedkin Companies leadership and facilitates The Friedkin Companies initiatives across the enterprise. Works closely with leadership to plan and implement change and strategies to help realize business goals and operational objectives. Carries out organizational assessments, makes recommendations for change, assists in the design of new structures and roles, and works to enhance management practices and processes to drive associate engagement and business success.
* Provides expertise in strategy development and execution, planning and facilitation of organizational development and training efforts.
* Consults and provides guidance on change initiatives, including overall communications and training activities.
* Consults with business unit leaders and managers on performance, organizational, and management development matters.
* Conducts thorough needs assessments to design strategic development interventions.
* Provides a broad range of consultative services to business units regarding Business Conduct, Our Values, problem solving, other issues impacting associate development.
* Continuously enhances expertise in the deployment of organizational development tools and processes, formal development planning, and assessment for individual and team coaching.
* Provides prompt, courteous service to all customers. Prioritizes and addresses customer needs and demands in a professional manner.
* Cultivates and maintains consultative relationships with key business unit leaders and managers in order to remain in tune to the needs of the business units.
* Continuously evaluates current programs, systems, and processes and designs alternatives as needed to facilitate continuous improvement.
* Other duties may be assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field, and a minimum 8-10 years, organizational development, training, or related Human Resources experience, with a minimum 5 years of experience in organizational development or training management positions. Experience in organizational change and coaching senior leaders preferred. MBA or Master's Degree highly desired.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS*
Birkman and Korn-Ferry Leadership Architect certification preferred.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of the job, the associate is required on a daily basis to analyze and interpret data, communicate, and remain in a stationary position for a significant amount of the work day; and frequently access, input, and retrieve information from the computer and other office productivity devices. The associate is regularly required to move about the office and around the corporate campus. The associate is occasionally required to travel to other sites, including out-of-state, where applicable, for business. The associate must frequently move up to 10 pounds and occasionally move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While the job is generally performed in an office environment, the associate is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, areas in which moving mechanical parts, fumes, toxic or caustic chemicals are present, and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the office environment is typically quiet, but the associate may be occasionally exposed to loud noise levels.
Minimal travel is required for this position (up to 20% of the time and on a domestic basis).
*Legally authorized to work in the United States, without Sponsorship
The Friedkin Group and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain drug-free workplaces by conducting pre-employment drug testing.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled